Becoming a director is one of the best ways to get involved with AMA. With 20-30 positions offered each semester, director director responsibilities are very hands-on and essential to effectively running the organization. Any member can become a director, no matter how long they've been in AMA.
Full Position Descriptions:
- Get contacts for future AMA AIMS projects
- Maintain contact with clients from previous projects
- Gain new clients for future projects
- Present findings following each project
- Create, maintain, and promote on all social media accounts
- Design apparel
- Create graphic designs for events, social media & website
- Maintain and update the website
-Film and edit recruitment video
- Generate 2 or more press releases per month
- Create all the promotional material for speakers, events, professional development activities
- Get all speakers for the general meetings
-Reaches out to companies and local businesses to gain a sponsorship and support
-Establishes great connections between AMA and businesses through networking
- Get sponsors for all major activities including runs, nationals, regional conference, etc.
Membership & Events
- Organize all events for AMA
- Create event or fun nights for after each general meeting
-Responsible for contacting hotels and businesses regarding event details
-Plan and host membership events
-Strategize ways to get new members involved and in turn, become returning members
Director to the Vice President
- Responsible for helping plan events that get students their service learning hours
- Find people to volunteer at service events
- In charge of finding good causes to support within the local community
-Creates, adapts, and enhances regional conference logistics from beginning to end planning.
-Communicate with conference attendees.
-Works closely with sponsorships and communications team.
-Assists with chapter conference preparation.